Thinking of what’s for dinner?
Here is a simple dinner idea suitable for weekdays and weekend.
Just a few steps by using ingredients that easily found in the your kitchen and you could churn out as this delicious dish.
Ingredients: (2 servings)
2 Boneless Chicken Thigh
4 tablespoons of Dijon Mustard
3 tablespoons of Honey
1 tablespoon of Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon of BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 clove of garlic
200gm french beans
200gm baby corns
Salt and Pepper
1) Mix Dijon Mustard, Honey, Mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, salt and pepper together. Set 3 tablespoons aside for dressing later.
2) Pour the mixture into a plastic bag together with the chicken thigh and set aside to marinate for at least 30 mins. The longer the time, the better it is.
3) Preheat the grilled pan at medium heat.
4) Drizzle a dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
5) Grill the marinated chicken over indirect heat for 15-20 minutes, turn occasionally to each side, until it cooks through. Add a pinch of Salt and Pepper at each side to bring out the taste.
6) Serve the chicken by drizzle the honey mustard dressing over the chicken.
1) Cook the French beans and baby corns in salted hot water. Serve.