Quick, Simple & Easy Italian Antipasto
Tomato, basil and mozzarella salad
Green, White, Red represents Italian Flag, thus, it’s a classic dish for the Italians.
No cooking and just serve it in a few simple steps. Looks gourmet and taste great!
What you need: (1 serving)
1) 1 ball of Buffalo mozzarella – fresh Italian cheese from water buffalo
2) 3-4 Cherry Tomatoes
3) Fresh Basil leaves
4) EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
5) a pinch of salt
1) Slice mozzarella cheese and put them as a base
2) Put a piece of basil leave on top of every slice of mozzarella
3) Slice the cherry tomatoes and stack on the basil and mozzarella
4) Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil
5) Sprinkle a pinch of salt to taste
6) Ready to serve