Often we can’t finish a whole can of luncheon meat and wonder what to do about it.
Another same luncheon meat as before? luncheon meat omelette?
That’s sound soooo boring.. Zzzz…
Here’s a great idea to transform the ordinary luncheon meat to an Italian restaurant-style pasta.
Ingredients: (2 servings)
- Luncheon meat, half a can
- 80gm Sun-dried tomatoes
- 150gm Spaghetti
- Salt and pepper
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) or Chilli-infused extra-virgin olive oil.
- 2 cloves of chopped Garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- Finely chopped Parsley
- Cook spaghetti pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. About 8 mins.
- Meanwhile, drizzle some EVOO to a skillet and cook the luncheon meat with medium heat until brown and crispy.
- Remove the meat from the skillet.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoon of EVOO to the skillet again.
- Add in Parley, Salt & Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes, and follow by chopped garlic. Cook for 2 mins.
- Add in the meat, sun-dried tomatoes and drained pasta to the skillet.
- Toss the pasta on medium heat until you smell the sun-dried tomatoes aroma and every pasta is coated with the ingredients.
- Transfer the pasta to a plate, garnish with some chopped parsley and it’s ready to serve.
~~ Simple, Look good and Cheap! ~~