In today increasingly polluted environment, it’s good to learn more easy healthy recipes and pamper ourselves with good food of high quality. Having healthy lunches is very important in providing us enough and positive energy to carry on our daily tasks. In this post, I’ll share with you one of the healthy lunch recipes that is in my most favorite list.
As many of us know salmon is highly nutritious and making salmon as your healthy lunch idea is a perfect choice. Basically, there are many kinds of easy salmon recipes like grilled salmon recipe, baked salmon recipes and so on. Since we are going to prepare a very easy lunch, I’ll show you how to make a salmon meal with just some simple ingredients like just lemon, salt and parsley.
Below is the easy healthy recipes for two.
1 teaspoon sunflower oil
2 skinless and boneless salmon fillets
Some parsley , finely chopped
2 lemon wedges
Preparation & Cooking Steps:
1. Season the salmons on both sides with parsley and sea salt.
2. Pour some sunflower oil in the frying pan. Heat the pan to make the oil hot.
3. Put the salmons in the pan and fry both sides until they turn golden color.
4. Transfer the salmons into plates.
5. Pour water in the pan and let the water boil.
6. Put the spinach in the pan and cook for about 1 min.
7. Transfer the spinach to the plates.
8. Serve with lemon wedges.
Preparing healthy lunches is in fact very easy and I’ve already served this easy salmon recipe to many people. The feedback is very positive and most importantly, this is one of the healthy lunch recipes that you can prepare and serve within a very short period of time!