Many people are looking for good weight watchers recipes. Did you know that Kimchi is one of the easy yet healthy recipes that many people are not aware of? I’ll show you my kimchi recipe below.
Korean people see Kimchi as their easy healthy meals everyday. Kimchi is so nutritious and you can even treat it as your healthy snack.
So, how to make kimchi? Let’s follow the recipe below and try to make it at home. It’s very simple!
2 Napa cabbage
1/2 cups salt
1 tablespoon fish sauce
5 green onions, use the dark green part and chopped
1/2 small white onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoons white sugar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 cup Korean chili powder
Preparation and Cooking Steps
1. Cut the cabbages lengthwise in half and trim away the ends.
2. Rinse and cut into pieces about 2 inch square.
3. Put the cabbages into a large container / bowl and rub the salt in to the leaves.
4. Cover the bowl and leave it at room temperature for about 5 hours.
5. Rinse the salt and drain the water.
6. Put the cabbages into the container again and rub (between cabbages leaves) with fish sauce, green onion, garlic, ginger, sugar and the Korean chili powder.
7. Cover and seal the container and leave it for ~3 days.
8. Put into refrigerator for 1 day and serve it!
Making Kimchi at home is really very easy. This is really one of my top easy healthy recipes and you should also include in your healthy foods list!