We all know that Salmon has low in fat and calories, also high in Omega 3 and minerals.
Here’s an easy recipe to turn salmon into a healthy and tasty dish.
Pan Seared Salmon - Ideal for lunch and dinner.
Ingredients: (2 servings)
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (~ 1 inch thickness)
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon of capers
- salt & black pepper
1. Season each side of the salmon fillets with extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper for about 20 mins.
2. Preheat a large skillet at medium heat, drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and wait for 2 mins.
3. Place the salmon fillets onto the hot skillet and sear one side for 3 minutes.
4. Add in capers and a pinch of salt & black pepper.
5. Turn the fillets over, and cook for another 3 minutes, or until browned.
6. Transfer the salmon fillet to a plate, squeeze a bit of lemon juice and garnish with capers on top the salmon. Serve.